Join Marissa for this 6 day trek to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro via the Marangu route! A beautiful challenge that begins in the rainforest and offers hut-to-hut accommodations along the way to the top and back.
If you have done the ”Inner Power Program ” or ”Energetic Weightloss Program ”, this is a beautiful opportunity to put the newfound power & insights into practice!
Lets get ready for the Marangu Route to the summit of the Kilimanjaro: highly recommended for scenic value!
1) Great for acclimatization with lots of walk high, sleep low opportunities
2) Challenging trek with stunning scenery through 5 diverse climatic zones
3) Good opportunity to split pre-summit day climb to leave climbers rested before summiting
5) Very popular trail
6) Fully catered huts only
—-> Together with a cheerful team you will complete a six day summit to the top of the Kilimanjaro while taking your limits to the next level! Here we go! Let’s experience the exhilaration of standing on the highest point of Africa during this 6-day journey to the top of one of the seven summits – Mt. Kilimanjaro, via the Marangu route!
Accommodation arrival / departure day: Arusha
Accommodation during hike : Huts
Standard Duration Hike : 6 Days.
+ safari afterwards
What is included in this tour?
Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Price includes:
- Group Coaching
- Airport pick-up / drop off
- First night hotel (3*) in Arusha & Last night hotel (3*) in Arushua
- All lunches when hiking (day 2 till day 7)
- All dinners when hiking (day 2 till day 6)
- All breakfast (day 1 till day 8)
- All transport by private vehicle to and from the mountain
- Accommodation as detailed on the itinerary.
- Services of a private mountain guide, cook and adequate porters to carry both trip provisions and client’s private bags.
- National Park entrance, accommodation and camping fees.
- All food and catering equipment – breakfasts, lunches (packed when necessary) and evening meals prepared by our own cook. Special dietary requirements are catered for with prior arrangements at no extra cost.
- Certificate of Achievement /appreciation from us.
- Free storage of excess baggage not required on the mountain hike.
- Crisis management apparatus – VHF 2-way radio/mobile phone, basic first aid kit and an on call vehicle.
What is not included in this tour?
Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
Price does not include:
- Single room supplement
- Travel and personal accident insurance.
- Visa, passport, vaccinations, medicines.
- Personal Mountain equipment.
- Expenditure on alcoholic drinks, souvenirs and other personal items.
- Welcome & Departure dinner at hotel
- Optional excursions not detailed in the itinerary.
- Additional optional accommodation added at the base hotel or extra days on the mountain added.
- Treated drinking water other than boiled.
- Extra costs incurred in case of own intentional change of itinerary while already on trek.