If you haven’t done the Everest base camp yet, now is the time. It’s hard to understand what hiking at the Everest Region does to you: it’s something you can’t put in words, but something that every life lover knows she should experience.
Send after confirmation
- Guidance / Coaching Marissa Klouwer
- Qualified English-speaking guides (6 pax or above we will have a guide and an assistance guide).
- A porter (every 2 pax)
- Local flight to Lukla & back
- All necessary trekking permits.
- Transportation to and from trekking starting point.
- Accommodation during trekking.
- Three meals a day (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) during trekking with tea or coffee.
- Accommodation, food, wages and travel expenses for guide and porters.
- Breakfast + Welcome’s dinner & Goodbye dinner in Kathmandu
- All kind of (alcoholic) drinks.
- Flight tickets
- All meals
- Tips (for field staff) and Donations.
- Any kind of unforeseen circumstance such as landslide, weather, strike etc.