Spiritually Uplifting Life Experience – 9 days Retreat
Detox your body, mind & soul in mystical mountains of Nepal
Is this for you?
– you wish to add meaning to your life and restore the connection with the self.
-you are in need of a break: you would love to experience more silence, confidence, ease & inner peace.
– you want to strengthen your health and explore all the natural medicine the eco village has to offer.
– you would love to know more about yoga, meditation & ayurveda and are willing to deepen your connection with spirituality.
– you are excited about nature, healing practices and you favour personal growth and compassion in action.
– you are excited to explore the Himalayan landscapes and make ever-lasting connections with like-minded company.
Experiencing yogic, family environment.
De-stress, relieve any digestive problems,
depressed feelings and reduce obesity.
Relax, rejuvenate and refresh the body and mind.
Improve clarity of mind.
Feel spiritually uplifted.
Detoxify your body; remove the waste from your body.
Help to quit smoking, caffeine, alcohol or any other unhealthy
Stretch the whole body, and relieve long-term neck and back
Program (example retreat day)
5:30 AM – 6:30 AM
6:30 AM – 8:00 AM
Hatha Yoga Class
8:15 AM – 9:00 AM
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Freetime: walking – writing – food bath – painting
10:00 AM – 12:00 AM
12:00 AM – 13:00 PM
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Rest,Nature walk or Foot Bath, Sessions: free time
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Kirtan /Mantra chanting/Aarati
5:15 PM – 6:45 PM
Yoga & Healing Ceremonies
Shift your perspective on life, improve your health & immerse into Eastern Culture
Learning & practicing sacred breathing techniques
Get inspired at the top of the mountains in a Eco Village where everything is recyclable and organic.
Transform negative habits, thoughts & believes into beneficial ones.
Peace and quiet for the mind, refreshing energy for the body
Adventurous explorations, joyeus connections and allow the beauty of the mountains to touch you
Rediscover yourself after too long of feeling disconnected by spiritual practices & contributing to people’s life in need
Recharge, connect, and explore some of the important UNESCO heritage sites.
Find your ultimate bliss, peace & transformation with the yoga & meditation practices.
- Healing / Coaching by Marissa Klouwer
- Qualified English-speaking assistent & drivers
- Transportation to and from retreat starting point. (Kathmandu to Pokhara, Pokhara to Kathmandu)
- Accommodation during retreat & arrival / departure stay in Kathmandu.
- Three meals a day during retreat days with snacks, tea or coffee.
- Daily Yoga, Meditation & Mantra classes
- Breakfast + Goodbye dinner in Kathmandu
- Visa (upon arrival)
- All kind of (alcoholic) drinks.
- Flight tickets
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Tips (for field staff) and Donations.
- Any kind of unforeseen circumstance such as landslide, weather, strike etc.